The Athenian Leader Guide
The first place I go to is Fort Geraneia. In my Megaris guide, I actually come here first before I initiate the cutscene for taking over the nation. But since you may just be headed here, this is some stuff you’re looking to do to accomplish the area in full.
- Kill 1 Polemarch
- Kill 1 Captain
- Burn 4 War Supplies
- Loot 5 Treasures
You’ll also want to kill every other enemy at the location for extra decreases on the Nation Power.
What I typically do:
- Approach from the front side and whistle for stragglers to come into the grass for assassination.
- Go along the top of the outer walls, killing people one by one while staying behind cover.
- Go across the ropes and lay a trap on the bonfire, in case someone sees me and wants to call for help.
- Pick the rest of the weak people off one by one via assassination.
- Initiate battle with stronger opponents.
In the same place, you’ll also be able to complete the side mission, The Athenian Treasure Trove, which will grant a huge spike in decreasing the Nation Power. You should also be close to completing One Man Army.
At this point, after you’ve pilfered the Nation Chest and everything, the Nation Leader should’ve isolated themselves. So we’re going to head straight over to him and kill him. Keep in mind he won’t be alone, there will still be guards surrounding him.
Caution: Killing him out in public along with his guards means there will be bounties put on your head and mercenaries will pile up on you. I had three of them on me at once.
- 2400 XP